Wednesday 14 January 2015

Holiday haulin'

After a bit of a break from blogging for the holidays I'm back with lots of new beauty purchases to share with you all! Some of this lovely lot were gifts for Christmas and some were bought out of Christmas money/student loan (oops!). So anyway, here are the new additions to my beauty collection..


I've arranged this is sections so it's easier to follow!
Eyes
1.Urban Decay Vice 3 Palette - My absolute favourite new addition, regarded as the only palette you'll ever need with 20 beautiful colours. Watch out for a blog post dedicated just to this in the near future!
2. Rimmel London Scandaleyes Gel Eyeliner - Love this product! It comes with its own little brush which is handy and has an intense black colour which I love for eyeliners.
3. Benefit They're Real Mascara - There's a lot of hype around this mascara and although I do like it I wont be running out to buy it again as it's pricey and I don't think it gives results which are much better than other mascaras I've used. I do like it but not a new favourite I'm afraid!

Face Base
1. Garnier BB Cream in Light - This is a great, moisturising BB cream with a light but lasting coverage. Great for lighter makeup days 
2. NARS Sheer Glow Foundation in Punjab - This was another splash out and again a product with lots of hype but I have to say I love this foundation! It gives good coverage with a lovely finish.
3. MAC Studio Fix Fluid in NW15 - This is my staple nicer foundation for evenings out or occasions and it recently run out so this is the replacement! It remains a good solid favourite of mine.
4. Rimmel London Wake Me Up Concealer in Classic Beige- Another staple which run out and needed replacing instantly! Conceals well and brightens up dark circles for a fresher looking face.

Nails
1. Illamasqua Speckle Nail Varnish - This was bought in the sale at about a third of the usual price and although I love the colour and pattern I wouldn't buy it at full price; it chipped fairly quickly and needed 3 coats to provide a good colour but it's easy to wear with lots of different outfits. 

Lips
1. MAC lipstick in Twig - This is a real new favourite of mine, it goes with almost any makeup look and can be worn in the day time or at night. It feels moisturising on the lips and provides a strong lasting colour. Watch out for this one in lots of makeup looks in the future!
2. Bourjois Rouge Edition lipstick in Rose Millésime - I already have one lipstick from this range and was very impressed with it so I decided I needed another! This colour is a lovely coraly rose that I can see being a favourite moving into spring.
3. NARS Satin Lip Pencil in Rikugien - This is another beautiful versitile lip shade that I can see being used a lot! And the product definitely lives up to its reputation in quality and colour and I can wait to use it with loads of different looks.


So there you have it, my holiday haul full of products I can't wait to use. Have you used any of these products? What did you think of them? Let me know in the comments below.

Take care ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment